Did you know that Richmond RUNFEST is the biggest annual fundraiser in West London!
In 10 years as an event, we've raised 3.5 Million pounds for our official charities.
- £550 average raised by charity-place runner
- Enjoy the flexibility of splitting runners between 10k / half marathon / full marathon
- The Half & Full Marathons sold out by the end of April in 2019. 5.5 months before race day!
- The Kew Gardens 10K sold out in record time this year and the capacity is now capped in all our events.
- Our charity packages inc. the hiring of tents and tables so your charity does not need to.
- We also provide our charities with bespoke marketing videos to save you and your team time.
- Free photos to all charity runners.
- Each charity runner receives a free glass of prosecco to celebrate their achievement.
- We allow a 30% roll over of places not used by charities to reduce the risk for charities.
*Calculation based on results of 2019 post-race charity feedback survey.
If you are a charity wishing to find out more about how you can become involved in the Richmond RUNFEST, please contact the team at email@example.com.